Use the fair to your advantage and increase your brand exposure in the community. It’s the perfect opportunity to chat with members of the community about what it is you do and send them along with some giveaways!
Make sure they are items people will want to pick up and not just throw away immediately!
- Business Cards – Great for making sure people have a way to follow up with you after the event.
- Flyers – Make sure to highlight key points they might want to know.
- Coupons – A fair special coupon – a little incentive to visit your business!
There are so many different fun options, at all price points!
Here are a few popular items:
- Can Coolers – People love to add another can cooler to their collection. They might even use it while they’re walking around at the fair!
- Frisbees/Balloons – Always fun items for the kiddos to pick up!
- Bags – Give them something to carry around all of their other freebies in – they will be grateful!
- Make sure you are in branded apparel so people can quickly identify what company you are with!
- Banners – Make your booth easy to identify with your logo/branding.
- Tents/Tablecloths – Even at the county fair, make sure your booth looks nice and professional to show off your brand image!
Be sure to share on your social media channels that you will be out at the fair and encourage followers to come check out your booth!
There is a lot to take in at the fair. People pass through quickly – make sure your booth stands out! Be the booth everyone wants to check out and give them a reason to look further into your company afterwards.
All of these items can be reused at other summer events and are great for marketing your company!
Give us a call today if you need ideas or pricing!